Close

webcam showing

Inquire about an unsupported model or post your own success.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
pouleena

webcam showing

by pouleena » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 am

How do i bring back my webcam program after deleting it? I have an acer computer, and i accidently deleted the crystal eye webcam program, and i cant get it back, ive even looked in my recycling bin. I cannot even go on webcam on my msn. Please help?
Last edited by pouleena on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Semper Vaporo

Re: webcam showing

by Semper Vaporo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 pm

pouleena wrote:How do i bring back my webcam program after deleting it? I have an acer computer, and i accidently deleted the crystal eye webcam program, and i cant get it back, ive even looked in my recycling bin. I cannot even go on webcam on my msn. Please help?

Did you "Install" the software for the camera when you originally started to use it? If so, do if again. You may have to "Uninstall" the whole program using the (assumming Windows) Control Panel "Add/Remove Programs" applet. Sometimes that feature MAY offer an option to correct or fix an installation so you can try that also. If it doesn't work then uninstall it and then perform a full install.

If you did not do any sort of Install, then have you unplugged the camera and rebooted the computer and then plugged the camera in again to cause the Operating System to see it as a new device?

If those those suggestions don't get you on the right track, please post again and include some more information; computer model #, Operating System name (Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and the camera model name/number. Also, what program are you trying to use to view the camera... just a web browser or a program that came with the camera or Vitamine D Video (VDV)?
Semper Vaporo,

Return to Unsupported Cameras