Close

Which camera is as good as Logitech 700e?

Share tips and tricks related to Sighthound Video or your full security setup.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
tajhaslani

Which camera is as good as Logitech 700e?

by tajhaslani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:38 pm

I have few bad Logitech 700e outdoor cameras which are defective and can't get it repaired and can't buy new one (except from eBay).
Which external camera has similar video quality?
I am looking for POE, night vision.
Any recommendation will be appreciated.
I already tried:
GW Security 5MP Super HD 1920P (this is not very good)
Trendnet TV-IP314PI, this is good in daytime not so much in low light and night time.

Thanks

no avatar
flynreelow

Re: Which camera is as good as Logitech 700e?

by flynreelow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:38 pm

dahua and hikvision

no avatar
Noodlewood

by Noodlewood » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm

I cannot regard Logitech cams usable... a lot of bad experiences with that crap... Have a look at Hikvision Darkfighter cameras.

no avatar
thomasbuckley

by thomasbuckley » Wed May 24, 2017 2:53 am

I have been using my Logitech 700E for about 4 years. I have a total of 7 Logitech cameras. One of my 700e camera's works for about 6-10 hours, then it no longer works.

no avatar
raysmith

by raysmith » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:31 am

Hey
Even i had the same problem. Anyone has the solution for it? Help is much appreciated.
Thanks

no avatar
jmg

by jmg » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:49 pm

I switched from an all 700e system recently to other cameras + sighthound.
I like Hikvision and lorex. Lorex has some nice cameras, reasonably priced, 4k resolution, very, very good night vision, and sound. I have both late model hikvision and lorex in the same network and to be honest, prefer lorex.

Also, I have about 6 or so used but still working 700e outdoor cameras that I pulled in favor of the lorex, plus some of the signal injectors. if you're interested pm me.

no avatar
JesseS

by JesseS » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:49 pm

I use all ReoLink cameras, awesome night vision w/audio, much better than my Hikvision. Very clear day and night. As they come set from the factory the shutter speed for night vision is set way to low, and causes smearing, but they allow you to change it along with back lighting and noise.

no avatar
kevinngatess92

by kevinngatess92 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 am

Logitech provided me with six cameras. I hired an electrician to do the installation. After about years, one camera died. A 12 months later, a second digital camera died. By using that time, the product turned into not supported, so replacement cameras had been difficult to come with the aid of. Even so, four of the unique cameras I established nevertheless paintings to nowadays.
Online Paper Writer - Custom Paper Writing Service - 6$ Essay :)

no avatar
aamandabyness92

by aamandabyness92 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 am

Portions of the alert software program infrastructure still paintings. The alert app on my America will still permit me to study the feed from the cameras. There may be an alert net page that does nevertheless reply, even though it isn't appropriate for ongoing viewing because it times out after a couple of minutes.
Online Professional Homework Services For College Students.

no avatar
HopeSolo

by HopeSolo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 am

If you compare the price of Logitech 700e with other cameras then overall 750e would have an edge because of some more added features. It depends for which purpose you are going to use whether as outside of your home or inside an office or home. If you are using for internal use then 700e is a good option.
Essay Writer to assist You with Your College & University Papers at Affordable Price – 7DollarEssay

Next

Return to General Discussion