Close

Misc Requests.

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
Neurobit

Misc Requests.

by Neurobit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:28 am

Just discovered SH about a week ago to replace two unreliable ICR NVRs that have given me nothing but headaches.
I would love to know if any of these can be implemented in future releases:

Management Interface

Ability to create new rules by cloning existing ones (instead of having to create new ones from scratch, re-draw, and set all other settings manually). This would greatly speed up the process. Right-click | Clone. Specially if you have rules you like and just want to create multiple schedules or just change one parameter.

Mgmt, Web & Mobile Clients

Ability to configure sorting on the left pane manually. On mgmt console, clips are sorted in ascending manner while on the web & mobile clients they're in descending order. Option to configure this would be great (or at least make behavior uniform across all platforms).
Allow custom camera views on main pane (drag them to suit individual viewing needs).

Web client

Autoplay when selecting clips from list on left (to mimic mobile client behavior).

Mobile (iOS) client

1. Sign-on password field is obscured by keyboard on iPad in both portrait and landscape modes barely allowing to see if you entered the password hash or not.

2. Highlight which clip is being played. Currently when tapping a clip on the left to play, it plays automatically on the right, but it does not keep that clip highlighted on the list, so very often I end up tapping the same clip again, specially on ones with very similar preview scenes. Keeping it highlighted it would speed up the viewing.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Neurobit

Return to Feature Requests