Close

Change license/account

Share tips and tricks related to Sighthound Video or your full security setup.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
shaneoaks

Change license/account

by shaneoaks » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi all -
I have setup sighthound for myself, and am working to set it up for a customer of mine. After using his email address, and not being able to validate/download because I don't have access to his email I downloaded sighthound under my account. After he validated his account, I tried to login to the SH website on his account but it didn't work. I have had him reset his password twice and still can't get to SH website. I decided to create an email address that I can access for his SH, but now need to change the account I am logged into SH with.

Maybe I am blind, but I can't find a way to log out of the SH program and login with the new account.. Any input on how to change who I am logged into sighthound as? I am on a Mac Mini.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Shane

no avatar
shaneoaks

Re: Change license/account

by shaneoaks » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:46 pm

I thought I posted in Tech support - I will move over!

no avatar
shaneoaks

by shaneoaks » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:02 pm

I heard back from support with the solution -

When you launch the software and go to Help > Show License Information you will see a box with a dog logo on the top left corner. Right click on the dog and select Disconnect My Account.

You should then be able to relaunch and associate the software with the Sighthound Web Account which holds the license.

no avatar
jos89h

by jos89h » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:50 am

Thankyou! I just spent half an hour on google and searching the website and help menu trying to find how to do this :D

Return to General Discussion